Directions:Answer the questions with T or F (true or false) about the Mark Twain Nominees.
1. The book Earthquake Terror was the award winner for the year of 1998-1999.
2. Is the book Ella Enchanted based on the story, Peter Pan.
3. In the book Wolf Shadows, the two boys play monoply.
4. Carolyn Meyer wrote the book Jubilee Journey.
5. Journey to Nowhere and Across the Wide and Lonesome Praire are about travling to better land.
6. Sounder was an award nominee for the Mark Twain books.
7. In the book Lily's Crossing there is a cat named Cloud.
8. The book Pinballs was written by Robert C. Lee.
9. A turtle is the main character in the book Turtle on the Fence Post.
10. In the book Lone Wolf Perry's last name is Dubois.