Answer the questions about the Mark Twain Books.
1. In the book, Journey to Nowhere, Mem's family was traveling to New York from ___________.
2. In the book, Tracks in the Snow, Tiffany's parents were native of ________.
3. In the book, Gratefully Yours, the first book Hattie read at her new house was __________________________________.
4. In the book, Wolf Shadows, what was the actual cause of Star's death was ___________.
5. In the book, Chasing Redbird, Zinny uses ___________________________ as a metaphor to describe her life.
6. In the book Lone Wolf, Perry and the Pestalozzi family like to play the game of
7. In the book Lily's Crossing, Lily was reading the classic novel ______________ at the beginning of the story.
8. In the Dear America series book
Across the Wide and Lonesome Prairie , Hattie Campbell and her family leave
______________, Missouri for the Oregon territory.
9. In Treasures in the Dust, Annie and Violet hope to have dresses the color of
____________ with __________ on them.
10. In the book I Thought My Soul Would Rise and Fly, Patsy changes her name to
______________________ at the end of the story.
11. Madge Harrah's book My Brother, My Enemy is historical fiction based on
_________________________, which was the prelude to the Revolutionary War.
12. In the book Out of the Dust, the disease, ___________________, killed many of the Kelby's neighbors and claimed the lives of many animals.
13. In the book Ella Enchanted, Char used _____________ as a defense against Ogres.
14. In the book Picture of Freedom, Clotee was a conductor on the Underground Railroad who saved the lives of _____
15. In the book Runaway Home, Sky gives the indian name of ____________ to Sarah Jane.
16. In the book Jubilee Journey by Carolyn Meyer, Emily Rose Chartier calls herself a
"double" which means ________________.
17. In the book Loser's Inc., the sponsor of the poetry contest won by Lizzie was
18. In Saving Shiloh, ________________
creek flows through Marty's community.
19. In Jaguar MM stands for __________.