By: Mr. Riley QUIZ
1) Name the three AXIS powers.
_________ __________ ___________
2) Which of the following was NOT a member of the Allies during World War II?
a. United States b. Russia c. England d. China
3) The leader of the SS was Reinhard Hedrich. TRUE or FALSE
4) Which of the following was NOT a death camp?
a. Monowitz b. Aushwitz c. Belzec d. Majdanek
5)Which is the correct definition of the word Holocaust?
7) In addition to Jews, what are two other groups that were targeted for elimination by Nazis?
8) True or False – All Communist concentration camps were death camps.
9) TRUE or FALSE – The term NAZI applies to all German people who fought during World War II. There is no difference
THIS CONCLUDES OUR QUIZ. PLEASE CONTINUE FOR OUR ANSWER KEY!!!