1. George Washington Carver was a
d. bookwriteer c. not here
2.What did Nellie Bly do for a living ?
a.the first person to fly a plane b. a reporter
c. hair dresser d. clothing designer
3. How many days did it take Nellie Bly to go around the world ?
a. 80 days b. 20 days
c. 155 days d. 125 days
4.What was George Washingtons Carvers real last name ?
c. Zidrovi d. Not Here
5. What college did George washington Carver attend to as a proffeser ?
a.UK b. Tugeskee
c.U.C.L.A d. DP College
6. What did George Washingtons invennt ?
a. walnut b flashlight
c. many uses for the peanut d. all the above
7. What is Nellie Blys real last name ?
a.Jasimime b. Elizabeht Cochrane
c. Mary Jane Bly d. Renee Richfield
8. What was the bug called that infested cotton ?
a. ant b. termites
c. african killer bee d. boll weavels
|HOME||WHAT'S A BIOGRAPHY||HISTORICAL PEOPLE|
|DOUBLE PUZZLE||WORD SEARCHES||RESOURCES|