10 things that you can do in a new school:
1. You can speak with new people.
2. You can ask questions to your new teacher.
3. You can do your homework.
4. If you do not feel comfortable, you can talk to the principal or the teacher for advice.
5. Also, you can make new friends by introducing yourself to them.
6. You can play a sport or a musical instrument.
7. You can behave in your new class or your new school.
8. You should not be conceited.
9. Choose your companions with care.
10. If these ideas do not help you, you can ask your parents to move you to a new school.