Citations and References
What We Used In Making This Web Page
- Power Macintosh 5200/75 LC by Apple Computer, Inc.©1995
- Apple QuickTake Camera 150 by Apple Computer, Inc. ©1995
- ArtPad II by Wacom ©1997
- Apple Color One Scanner by Apple Computer, Inc.©1995
- KodakDc 220/DC260, Eastman Kadak Company, New York, ©1998
- MacG3, © Apple Computer Inc., 1983-1998
- Sharp View Cam, VL-H875U, Sharp Electronics Corp., ©1999
- "AdobeAcrobat 4.0", Adobe Systems, Inc., ©1987-1999
- "Art Dabbler" Meta Creations © 1997
- "Avid Cinema version 1.2 for Macintosh", Avid Technology, c 1996-1998, All Manual
- "Claris Home Page 3.0", ©1996-97 Claris Corp., ©1994, 1996-1997 Bitcraft
- "ColorMeister" Version 1.3.5 by John Cope ParticleFlux Software © 1995
- "GifBuilder" Version 0.5 by Yves Piguet © 1995-1996
- "GraphicConverter" Version 2.8 by Thorsten Lemke, Lemke Software © 1992-1997
- "Kai Photo Soap Version 1.0", MetaTools, Inc., ©1997
- "Kid Pix 2" Version 2.0 by Creig Hickmen and Broderbund Software ©1991-1994
- "Microsoft Word98", Microsoft Corporation, © 1983-1998
- "Microsoft Works" Version 3.0 DataViz Inc. © 184-1993
- "Netscape Communicator" Version 4.01 Netscape Communications © 1994-1997
- "Ofoto" Version 2.02 Apple Light Source Images, Inc. ©1993
- "PhotoFlash" for Macintosh Apple Computer Inc. and Storm Software Inc. ©1994
- "Puzzle Power Crossword Creator" Version 2.1 by Brad Smith © 1994
- "Simple Text" by Tom Dowdy from original works by Ken, Hoon, Francine, and Bryan. Apple Computer © 1985-1996
- TestPilot v2Database,ClearLearning.com,©1984-99
- "Text->Table" by Nate Cook created for Montgomery County Public Schools©1996
- Image of book, clock, dollar sign, keys, pencil, spotlights and sun at http://tqjunior.advanced.org/J002345/frame.html from Gif Universe at http://gifuniverse.8m.com/, Permission given on site.
- Link to calculator at http://tqjunior.advanced.org/J002345/frame.html from http://www.calculator.com, Athera Corp., ©1996-1999
- Elizebeth James & Carol Barkin, How To Be School Smart, Beach Tree Paperback, New York, © 1988, pgs. 1-89
- Winston, Stephanie, Getting Out from Under, Perseus Books Reading, Massachusetts, © 1999, pgs. 1-116
- Bud Smith and Arthur Bebak, Creating Web Pages for Dummies, IDG Books WorldWide, Inc., © 1999
- Don Aslett, Clutter Free!, Marsh Creek Press, © 1995, pgs. 1-212
- Joseph T. Sinclair,Developing Web Pages with TV€HTML,Charles River Media,Inc., © 1998
- Sunburst Communications,Student Workshop: Study Skills Video, Sunburst Communications,© 1997, Entire Movie
- Ann McGee-Cooper,Time Management for Unmanagable People,Bantam Books, © 1993
- Pam McClellan,The Organization Map, Betterway Books, © 1993
- Anne Zeman and Kate Kelly, Everything You Need to KnowAbout English Homework,Scholastic
- B. Eugene Griessman, Time Tactics of Very Successful People, McGraw Hill, Inc., © 1994
- Ronni Eisenberg with Kate Kelly, Organize Yourself!, Macmillan, © 1997
We would like to thank the following people for helping us with little parts on our web page:
- Mr. David Kreisberg
He is the technology instructional specialist for Montgomery County Public Schools. We would like to thank him for teaching us about how to create and use our interactive survey. We would also like to thank him for taking his time to come down to our school and teach us a new way of taking data off of the internet, and then showing us how to veiw the data.
- Mike Goodman
He created the wonderful music for our site and recorded it in midi format.
- John Curley
For responding to our survey and helping us give some information about himself.
- John Sidgemore
Thanks for responding to our survey and sending us the information we needed.
- Spencer (Spinny) Johnson
For helping with our web-site by contributing his information and responding to our survey.
- Robert Williams
A parent who helped us troubleshoot a Java/frames problem.
- Parent and Student Editors
We asked some parents and students if they could kindly edit our website and give us suggestions. We would like to take this time to thank them for taking their valuble time to edit our website and give us Wonderful suggestions and changes.
- Our Teachers at N.C.C.
Many teachers showed great patience in allowing us time to work on this page, especially during the last weeks of the contest. We would like to thank them for supporting us.
Return to our Home Page