Misplaced Items-Ways to Get Yourself Organized
Check out a cool game and help Smartdude find his books to study from! Check it Out!!!
- The first thing that you can do is keep all of your frequently used objects in an easy to reach place, and a place that you go to often.
- Try to put things that are similar (i.e. pens, pencils, white out) in the same place. That way, you won't have to remember a bunch of different places, and go looking for what goes where. Some special places to keep your things could be:
- a designated hat/coat rack for your hats and coats, of coarse.
- your top or bottom shelf in a drawer (your desk, for example).
- a space in either a closet or drawer in your room, but it must be very clean.
- If you can, go and buy a few straight shelves that you can just hammer into the wall, and they don't take up much space or a desk or prebuilt cubbies.
- Quite possibly the most important of all, put your important and valuable items into some place that is locked, orONLY YOUcan access. It might also be a good idea to by a mini safe with a hole for a large padlock. As soon as you buy a mini safe, which usually looks like a plain metal box, you should buy the largest padlock that will fit on your mini safe and keep the combination confidential. Maybe only your parents can be the backup if you forget.