Get out your magnifying glasses
and begin the adventure!
2. I always try to mislead you, but sometimes
I don't succeed.
3. I always help people
solve a crime, and I'm always there in time.
4. Everyone has this, it's with
you wherever you go. You can't wash it off, but when you touch something,
there it will stay.
5. You can learn so much from
these things long and short. They come in different subjects.
6. This is a puzzle that can
be solved, if you have the right information.
7. I hold many people big and small, but it seems that sometimes I'm forgotten.
8. If you are a detective, you
may have me. I am shiny and help you along the way.
In order to solve a mystery,
detectives have to find something that is this.
10. You cannot do this when you
are being questioned in court.
11. I am very good to try and I taste good!
CLUE TO FINAL SCRAMBLE:
How good of a detective are you? put the numbers of
each of the clues above in order and see what you come up with!
Congratulations, now you're done...
This just goes to show
How much mysteries are fun!!!
Don't forget to send us your answers!
Once you've solved the mystery, send your answers to us! We'll
This website was created for Thinkquest
Copyright© March, 2000