Never stay at the house alone when you are under 12 years old. Also never babysit when under 12 years old. These are some tips for staying safe at your home.
- Always lock the door or set your alarm when night-time or when not at home.
- Keep valuables in a special area.
- Never leave your garage open or your door unlocked even when in your house.
- Make a evacuation plan for you house if robbers come to your house.
- Never keep valuables in your car.
- Always make sure you have all your items after moving to a different house.
- If there is a fire in your house, you'd want to check out Fire Safety.
- When anybody is cooking make sure they don't leave the stove unwatched because if they do you would like to check out fire safety again...
- Make sure you have a plan to get out of your house if there is a fire.
- Always put money in a bank. Never leave money at home or most importantly in your car. Check out more on Car Safety.
Best of all always be safe!