Chocolate Chip Cookies and Scones
1 3/4 cups brown sugar 1/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF
2. Mix all of the ingredients together
3. Make little balls out of the dough and put them on a greased baking sheet.
4. Put them in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until light brown.
5. Then, enjoy and don't forget to clean up!!!!
Chicken Cordon Blue
*4 chicken breasts
* 1/4 of a tablespoon of honey Dijon mustard
* parmesan cheese (any amount)
* seasoned bread crumbs (any amount)
* 1/4 of a teaspoon tyme
* 4, halves of Swiss cheese
* 4 slices of ham
1. Preheat oven at 400°.
2. Pound the chicken until 1/4 inch thick.
3. Spread the honey Dijon mustard down the center of all 4 chicken breasts.
4. Sprinkle the tyme over the chicken breasts.
5. Put the ham and Swiss cheese slices on the chicken breasts.
6. Roll up the chicken breasts and put a toothpick in the center to hold it together.
7. Roll the chicken breasts into the mixture of bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
8. Place the chicken breasts into a 9x9 baking pan and let it cook for 10 minutes.
9. After the chicken breasts have cooked for 10 minutes, lower the temperature to 350°. Then, let them cook for 25 minutes.
10. Then, take them out of the oven and serve immediately!!
|Home||What are Fractions?||Adding Fractions||Subtracting Fractions|
|Multiplying Fractions||Equivalent Fractions||Other Fractions||Glossary|
|More Recipes||"Feed"back||Kiss the Cooks||Resources|