You are probably thinking "Oh no, a QUIZ!" But don't panic this is just some things we taught you on the rest of this web sight!
1. What is the definition of budget?
a. a plan that helps you save money b. A plan that sticks dirty socks in your face c. no such thing
2. When is a budget balanced?
a.when you balance fruit at the market place b. When the amount of money you get is equal to the amount of money you spent c. When the cow jumps over the moon d. when money goes out the window
3.When is a budget unbalanced?
a. When your happy b. When the amount of you spend is higher than the amount of money you make
c.When dirty socks are clean
4. What is a budget used for?
a. to help you save money b. to eat spaghetti c. to help you loose money
5. If you had a monthly budget of $200 and 1/8 of that $200 is spent on entertainment. How much money is spent on entertainment?
a. $80 b. $40 c. $25
6. If you had 1/4 of $1,000 and you needed 2/6 how much would the difference be that you have to make up?
a. 3/6 b. 1/12 c. 1/24
7. If you have 1/4 of $100 and then you get 1/2 of $50 from your Grandma how much money do you have now?
a. $40 b. $25 c. $50
Sorry! Please try again!