Click on the answer you think is correct.
1. What is a conversion?
a. A way to measure a mile
b. Changing between metric measurements
c. Changing one measurement to another, keeping it equal
d. Adding and subtracting the metric measurements.
2. What is "pi" (3.1415927)?
a. The number used to subtract a number from a foot
b. The food eaten at Thanksgiving
c. The number used to convert numbers
d. The number used to find circumference
3. What do you multiply a foot by to find inches? (Refer to "Conversions Chart")
4. What is the formula for finding circumference using radius?
5. What is the area of an object?
a. The measure of the space inside of an object
b. The measuring of the space outside of an object
c. The measuring of feet around the object
d. How long the object is
6. What is the perimeter of a shape?
a. The mass of it
b. The weight of it
c. The size of one side of it
d. The size of the entire outside
|Home||Step Four||Resources and Links|
|Step One||Extra Features||Word Search|
|Step Two||Conversions Chart||Meet the Creators|
Click here to return to the quiz.
:( :( Incorrect :( :(
Click here to choose another answer.