2. School pictures (two only) used on 'About Us' Page, permission from school photographer, Tom Brooks, QSP, Poulsbo.
3. Photographs used in "Salmon Raised in Schools" page, used with permission from Andrew Lyons, journalist/photographer, formerly of the NK Herald newspaper publications.
4. Professional photos (marina, boys with starfish, skiers, & few others) used with permission by Luis Barrantes, One Hour Photo & Copycenter, Poulsbo, Washington, www.onehourphoto.net.
1. San Jose State University, Western Washington University, University of Washington, Marine Science Society of the Pacific Northwest. Web site information, resources and links to active web sites used on our 'Links' page.
2. Public sources (numerous); including publications/web content from the Puget Sound Water Quality Action Team, Kitsap County Public Works, SSWM, Brem KC Health District, Washington State Dept. of Ecology, Dept. of Fish & Wildlife, EPA, Gov. Locke's salmon recovery program, & many others included in the 'links' which may be accessed within the web pages.
3. EarthForce web site (www.earthforce.org), information about water quality measures and dissolved oxygen.
4. The Gif Construction Set, free version for constructing animated gifs from scratch used on our own illustrations and animations from photographs.
5. Corel WebMaster Suite & Corel Draw 7, including animated gifs from Clip Art collection.
6. Netscape Composer used for most of web site creation.
7. Frog animation used on front page from U.S. Dept. of Fish & Wildlife Kids' pages.
8. Beatnik midi files, "Put music on your web site for beginners" used for mouse overs heard when using Explorer.
Photoshop used for image editing and importing scanned things.
1. McNicholas, Rick. firstname.lastname@example.org "info on dissolved oxygen". Personal email. (18 Mar 2000)
2. Tillery, Peg. email@example.com. Master Gardeners association "info on native plants and childrens' gardening books" (Dec. 1999)
Keith. County Resource Manager, Kitsap "info for salmon resource links".
Personal email. (30 March, 2000)
1. Puget Sound Water Quality Action Team "Sound Waves" Volume 15, No.1, Winter, 2000.
Times Special Report "Puget Sound Salmon on the brink", Sunday March 14,
Part of a book
1. "Liberty Bay/Miller Bay Watershed Plan", Pub. 1997, (approved by Dept. of Ecology in 1999).
2. "Puget Sound Shoreline Stewardship Guidebook", Illustrated guide produced in partnership with the Puget Sound Water Quality Action Team, EPA, NOAA, Univ. of Washington, PRISM.
3. "Down to Earth" illustrated composting/planting guide developed by the Kitsap County Public Works Dept. in collaboration with DOE, Seattle Solid Waste, and others.
4. Lewis Carroll (real name: Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, Oxford Don & Mathematical Lecturer). "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", story of the Mock Turtle, 1865.
1. "Puget Soundbook", Pub. 1991. Marine Science Society; Kolb, James & Illustrations by Diane Boardman. Produced on behalf of a grant from the Puget Sound Water Quality Action Team "Public Involvement & Education"(http://www.wa.gov/puget_sound/ for free copies for your classroom or group) available for purchase at the Poulsbo Marine Science Center.