Solvents are many things.
It is an offense if you sell this to a child under the age of 18 if you suspect that they will abuse the drug.
There are many things that can happen after taking this drug.
The effects soon wear off after you sniff solvents. Then you feel dizzy, sick, tired, and frightened. You can get headaches, have scary daydreams, you can become unconscious, and if you are sick, you can choke on your own vomit.
There are short and long term effects of this drug when it somes to the damage it can do. If you are a long-term solvent abuser, you'll always feel tired, depressed, and you'll be unable to concentrate. Abusing this drug can cause permanent brain damage, suffocation, liver damage, lung problems, kidney problems, and even heart failure.