If we want to keep our corals beautiful we must care for them. Remember, the reef is ALIVE. To be a good reef visitor, follow these rules:
- Walk carefully and watch your step.
- Always keep marine life in the water. It's better to look than to touch.
- Always return corals back to their original positions.
- Always leave all reef animals where you found them. Please don't collect them.
- Always take your trash home with you.
- Always pinch, never pull, if you pick seaweeds.
- Explore the reef by swimming or snorkeling. Walking can damage corals.
Please help care for our corals by following these simple rules.