Answer Key Link Found At The Bottom Of This Page
1. A famous surfer is .
2. A movement in the ocean is
3. Duke Kahanamokuís swimming record is seconds.
4. Water from the ocean
is part of the
5. In windsurfing, racing with the wind is called .
large storm in the ocean that has strong winds and powerful rains.
7. Before you start surfing, you should be able to stay underwater for a least seconds.
is the eye of a hurricane located?
9. When you go sailing, always remember to wear your .
10. Hurricane Andrew caused billion dollars in damage.
11. One large sailboat is called .
wrote the novel Storms?
13. The current world record for windsurfing is mph.
14. Letters past are not usually used to name hurricanes because there are not that many hurricanes in 1 year.
15. Sharks feed more at .
16. What should you put in your car if you know a hurricane is coming?
17. How many shelters does Bangladesh have?
18. The top of a sea turtle's shell is called the _______.
19. How long was the Titanic?
20. The bottom of a sea turtle's shell is called the ________.
21. How many funnels did the Empress of Ireland have?
22. Which of the sharks is the biggest?
23. How did the Lusitania sink?
24. The whale's hearing is called _______.
25. Who found the Titanic on the ocean floor?
26. Female whales are called ________.
27. What was the staircase called on the Titanic?