1. What are budgets associated with?
Math Spelling Social Studies
2. How many types of budgets are there?
about 10 about 7 about 3
3. What does a budget do?
|Keeps a record of savings and expenses||Helps your with your homework||Eats flies and jumps in a pond|
4. How old do you have to be to have a budget?
20 10 Any age
5. What terms are there of a budget?
Daily B.weekly C. monthly D.yearly
E. Math F. Every Minute G. reading
1. A-B-C-G 2. A-C-F-B 3. A-B-C-D
4. E-F-A-C 5. E-G-F-A 6. F-A-B-C-D
6. Are there different budgets for different amounts of income?
Yes No Awesome
7.What places can you use budgets?(some)
A) Household B) Business C) Personal D) Government E) Country Gov. F) Garden G) School H) Front yard I) Paper J) Body
1)A-B-C-D-E-G 2) A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J
3)A-C-F-G-J 4)A-C-J-I-F-E-D 5)A-B-D
|Home||How to make a budget||Help on budgets||More help on budgets||Types of budgets||Weekly budgets|
|Monthly budgets||Examples of budgets||Selling||Profits||Power Point||Bibliography|
|Meet the buggets||Quiz 1||Quiz2||Quiz3||Wordsearch||Doublepuzzle|
Sorry Try Again!
Correct, wow you're good! Scroll up