Equipment: 2 Rubber balls
Where: gym or outside
Time: 10 minutes
1. Make two teams of five or more
players. Have them line up in two lines.
2. The first player in each line
is given a ball. When the leader says "go," the person with the ball passes
the ball over his head. Then the person behind the first player grabs the
ball and puts it under his legs. The next person puts the ball over his
3. When the last person in line
receives the ball, he runs to the front of the line and starts it all over.
4. This goes on until every person
on each team gets a turn to be in front
5. The first team done is the winner.