Read each question and click on the correct answer. If you choose the right answer a smiley face will appear- keep going. If you choose a wrong answer a sad face will appear- try again.
1. The present day State Flag of South Carolina has two pictures on it. One is a moon, what is the other picture?
a. red stripe
c. palm tree
d. white stripe
2. This same flag uses what colors?
a. red, white, and blue
b. blue and white
c. red and white
d. blue and red
3. What order are the three flags in on top of the South Carolina Statehouse building?
a. Nation, State, Confederate
b. State, Confederate, Nation
c. Confederate, Nation, State
4. What state flag, besides Mississippi, has the Confederate Battle Jack on it?
c. South Carolina
5. The Bonnie Blue Flag has a lone star. What color is it?
6. Who is the present governor of South Carolina?
a. David Duke
b. Mara Guilianti
c. Jim Hodges
d. James Madison
7. Owning a someone as property is know as
8. The N.A.A.C.P. was formed in New York City during what year?
9. Refusing to do business with a certain group is know as a/an
10. What is the name of the flag behind all the controversy?
a. Bonnie Blue
b. Stars and Bars
c. Battle Flag
d. Stars and Stripes
11. This state was not in the Confederacy.
c. New York
12. What was the first state to secede from the Union?
d. South Carolina