Take a quiz to see how high your self-esteem is!
1. How do you feel about yourself?
A) You feel proud of yourself
B) You have your ups and downs
C) You feel like life is not worth living
2. What do you do when someone says you can't do something because of your gender?
A) You don't let them put them put you down
B) You get hurt but you don't let it show
C) You get really upset, depressed and run away crying
3. When you are working on a group project what do you do?
A) You take the lead
B) You work with others and do your part
C) You watch others and don't participate
4. What would you do if someone you liked offered you drugs?
A) You say no and walk away
B) You say no but stay friends
C) You follow your friend use the drugs
5. When you see something going on in your school that you feel is wrong:
A) You go to the principal and fight for your cause
B) You support the person who is in charge of the campaign and take action
C) You think if the principal won't change it then why should you care
6. If you are doing poorly in a class in school, what do you do?
A) You study more and work harder
B) You just try to pay more attention in class
C) You think you can't do well and don't try to improve
7. If you have bad thoughts and feelings about something you did at school:
A) You talk out loud to yourself to convince yourself that the thoughts and feelings aren't true
B) You ignore them
C) You just think more bad thoughts
8. When something upsets you:
A) You talk to people you trust
B) You hint about the problem but don't tell anyone
C) You don't tell anybody and keep it all to yourself
9. When you're not happy with something you do you think:
A) I know I can do better
B) It's ok, I can live with failure
C) It's horrible, I'm horrible, I hate my life
10 A. When you think about your day you think about:
A) The good things that you accomplished
B) You think about the good and bad things
C) You focus on the bad things
More As= High Self-Esteem
More Bs= Medium Self-Esteem
More Cs= Low Self-Esteem
Return to Self-Esteem Page
Return to Why Not Women? Home Page