Ten Tips For Listening
1. Sit still, quiet and listen to the speaker.
2. Imagine you're one of the characters, and pretend you go on the same journeys.
3. Listen to when the speaker's voice changes to know when some parts are more intense then others.
4. Keep your focus.
5. Picture yourself in the story, and pretend you're in the same setting as the characters would be.
6. Show your interest by listening attentively and making eye contact when the speaker looks at you.
7. It's more fun when you can interact in the story, so repeat words or phrases when the audience can join in.
8. Pay attention to every word so that you can really enjoy it and understand what's happening.
9. Don't make noises or interrupt the speaker while she is telling.
10. Applaud at the end, and not in the middle.