Tips for Learning a Story
1. Read your story over and over again.
2. Find out who the characters are and when they appear in your story.
3. Use words that fit the subject of your story.
4. Identify beginning, middle, and end.
5. Draw or memorize pictures of the setting to help you find your place if you lose it.
6. Tell someone about your story in your own words.
7. Have somebody listen to your story. Listen to their opinion.
8. Practice your story over and over again.
9. Study details.
10. Repeat number 7.