Here is our quiz. You can check your answers by clicking here.
1. How many dollar bills would you have to stack up in a pile , for the pile to reach exactly one mile?
a. 23 million b. 9 million c. 14 1/2 million d. 37 1/4 million
2. If you had 10 billion dollars, and spent one every day, how many years would it take you to go broke?
a. 185 years b. 786 years c. 97 years d. 317 years
3. What year did the U.S. mint start putting the saying "In God We Trust" on all currency?
a. 1868 b. 1912 c. 1949 d. 1963
4. What is the present thickness of all U.S. currency?
a. 00.76 inches b. 00.43 inches c. 00.11 d. 00.98
5. How many dollar bills would you have to have, in order for their weight to add up to a pound?
a. 490 bills b. 299 bills c. 653 d. 472
6. How many times would you have to fold a dollar bill back and forth, before it would tear?
a. 3,000 b. 4,000 c. 5,500 d. 6,000