1. Arnold, April. "Ancient
Egypt: the Mythology." Hyperlink. 1997-2000
2. Fleury, Kevin."The Tomb of the Chihuahua Pharaohs." All Graphics and banner with link. 1997-2000
3. Swanson, L.C. "Ms Hos-McGrane's Social
Studies Class." Hyperlink. 1997-1999
1. Fleury, Kevin. firstname.lastname@example.org "found out who the author of the site was" Personal Email. (30March 2000)
2. Richer, Julie. email@example.com "got correct link to Egyptian crossword puzzle" Personal Email. (31 March 2000)
1. Steward Walker, Kirstin. "Ancient Egypt". NAEA Confrence Lessons, November 1999, pp.84-98/
1. Hart, G. (1990). Eyewittness books: Ancient Egypt. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.
2. Isaacson, P.M. (1993). A short walk around the pyramid and through the world of art. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.
3. Putnam, J. (1992). Mummy. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.
4. Thomson, R. (1995). Footsteps in time: The Egyptians. Chicago: The Childrens Press.
5. Unstead, R.J. (1981). How they lived in cities long ago. New York: Arco Publishing, Inc.
6. Weeks, J. (1997). The pyramids. Minneapolis: Lerner Publications Company.
7. Wilkinson, R. H. (1994). Symbol and majic in egyptian art. London: Thames and Hudson Ltd.
resources last updated March 31, 2000
This is a Think Quest Junior 2000 Entry
Back to Egypt Page