How I Made the Panorama
- Take a picture of a room, thing, etc.
- Download Pixaround Stitcher.
- Take 2 pictures that are next to each other.
- Go to Options; Advanced.
- Go to align manually.
- Put a checkmark in blend then bring the 2 pictures together.
- Close out of the window (not the program).
- Do steps 3-7 until you run out of those pictures.
- Down load PMVR (Poor Mans Virtual Reality).
- Go to readme.
- Copy Java script.
- Paste in html document.
Website Citations--Team J001483 is very grateful to the Pixaround and Duckware sites for giving us permission to use their programs for our ThinkQuest Junior site.
Here are the web addresses for these two great sites!