How I Made the Future SIM -- Land
by Sean and Mrs. Fu
- Draw graphics-->
pull down "insert"-->
convert to symbol-->
Be sure properties indicate "behavior: button"
- Click on "edit" icon in upper right corner
- Select image that you want to activate
- Insert-->new symbol
- Name it: m-buttonname
Behavior: movie clip
- Go back to regular scene-->drag movie icon into it
- Right click on graphic-->properties
behavior: movie clip
instance name: buttonname
movie clip should be selected
- Right click or double click on graphic for "instance properties"
- Under "action" use the + to add program elements
On movie event-->press
Drag movie clip (target: /buttonname)
Click on "end on"
On mouse event-->release
Drag movie clip-->stop drag operation
- Go to file in Scene and click on Publish. (Now you will be able to open it in netscape or whatever)