1. Image of ThinkQuest Logo at /J001418/index.html from ThinkQuest http://www.thinkquest.org/tqjr/ ThinkQuest Programs, TQ-HelpDesk@thinkquest.org, March 6, 2000. Email message.
2. Image of fish for scavenger hunt at /J001418/ fromhttp://www.graphxkingdom.com/shtml/marine1.shtml Permission granted by stated user agreement at http://webclipart.about.com/internet/webclipart/gi/pages/uagree.htm.
3. Image of Search Animation at /J001418/search.html from http://webdeveloper.com/animations/s.html Permission granted as stated :"These images may be used royalty-free on any non-commercial Web site"
4. Images of sculpin, chiton (lined), limpet, nudibranch (clown and pugnacious aeolid), brittle star, and top snail are used with permission from Amanda Schaper of Salinas, California.
5. Search Engine at /J001418/search.html from Matt Wright's web page at http://www.worldwidemart.com/scripts/">Matt's Script Archive with permission as stated "Simple Search may be used and modified free of charge by anyone so long as copyright notice and the comments remain intact".
6. Quizmaster at /J001418/quizzes.html for all animal quizzes from workshop/quiz/quiz.html with permission granted as stated on site "may be used and modified for any good purpose".
7. Crab batik on /batik.html used with permission from Brian of Lagunita School.
8. Bat star batik on /batik.html used with permission from Vanessa and Briana of Lagunita School.
7. Other photographs, graphics and batiks on this website were made by team members.
|Bailey, Jill. The Life Cycle of a Crab. New York, NY: The Bookwright Press, 1990|
|Bendick, Jeanne. Exploring an Ocean Tide Pool.. New York, NY:Henry Holt and Company,Inc., 1992|
|Brown, Vinson and Rovetta, Ane. Exploring Pacific Coast Tidepools. Happy Camp, CA: Naturegraph Publishers, Inc., 1996|
|Connor, Judith. Seashore Life on the Rocky Coast. United States of America:Monterey Bay Aquarium Foundation,1993|
|Cooper, Jason. Tide Pools. Vero Beach, Florida: The Rourke Corp., Inc., 1992|
|Cousteau, Jacques. The Ocean World..NY:H.N. Abrams, 1979|
|Fleisher, Paul. Webs of Life: Tide Pools. Tarry town,NY:Benchmark Books, 1998|
|Gotshall, Daniel W. Guide to Marine Invertebrates Alaska to Baja California Monterey, California: Sea Challengers, 1994|
|Hester, Nigel. The Living Seashore. United States of America:Franklin Watts, Inc., 1992|
|L'Hommedieu, Arthur John. Ocean Tide Pool Danbury, Connecticut:Children's Press 1997|
|Malnig, Anita.Where the Waves Break Life at the Edge. United States of America:Franklin H. Barnwell, 1985|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium.Sea Searchers. Monterey, CA:Monterey Bay Aquarium Foundation, 1996|
|Pollock, Steve. Ecology. United States of America:Dorling Kindersley,Inc,1993|
|Russo, Ron and Olhausen, Pam. Pacific Intertidal Life. Berkeley, California: Nature Study Guide 1981|
|Schaefer, Lola. Sea Stars. Mankato, Minnesota: Capstone Press,1999|
|Silverstein, Virginia and Alvin. Life in a Tide Pool.. Canada: Little, Brown and Company, 1990|
|Snyderman, Marty. California Marine Life. Niwot, Colorado:Roberts Rinehart Publishers, 1998|
|Steele, Philip. A Tidal Pool. .New York, NY:Brown Partworks LTD, 1999|
|Sea Shell World. com|