1. What are the estimated wind speeds of an F4 tornado?
A. 158 to 206 mph
B. 40 to 72 mph
C.90 to 100 mph
D. 207 to 260 mph
2. In which catergory of the fujita scale can tornadoes carry cars more than
3. What is the name given to the region of the U.S. where most tornadoes
A. Flooding Alley
B. Tornado Alley
C. Hurricane Alley
D. Tropical Alley
4. Tornadoes can only occur in the spring?
5. Can tornadoes only occur in the following places?
A. New York
D. All of the above
6. How many categories of tornadoes have wind speeds that are ONLY over 200 miles per hour ?
7. What season do tornadoes occur the most?