Make Your Own Lift Up Book
3" * 11" piece of writing paper
9 " * 11" construction paper
crayons, colored pencils, or markers
1. Fold the construction piece of paper in half the hamburger way. Then fold the part above the fold again
2. Draw and color the design you want on your lift up page. Make sure the picture matches up at the fold.
3. Refold the paper and the glue the bottom section of the folded paper on the computer paper.
4. Next, glue the writing paper next to the folded paper. (The writing paper is for you to write a story!) Pull up the folded paper and watch your design grow!
5. You can make as many pages as you want for your story, then put them together to make a whole lift up book!