Welcome to the Genetic Engineering Website.
On the bottom of each page, you will find links to navigate yourself throughout
our website. Please note that there are graphics and background sound on each
page. Depending on the speed of your computer it may take a while to load.
Genetic Engineering - Genetic Engineering is the use of various methods
to manipulate the DNA of cells to change hereditary traits or produce biological
products. It is a manipulation of genes that allows scientists to put genes from
one organism into another organism.
- You may not realize it, but plants are a big part of Genetic Engineering. Farmers
use many techniques to insert genes from different organism around the world to help increase crop
yield and to boost up proteins inside the plant. Click on the link to learn more!
- Animals are a really good way for scientists to learn about Genetic Engineering. But
not only that, animals are a part of Genetic Engineering. Genetic Engineering is used
to produce better meat, and other food from animals. Click on the link to learn more about
Animals and their uses in Genetic Engineering!
- So far, the technology of Genetic Engineering is not at it's full potential but soon
it may when scientists are confident about Genetic Engineering and it's implications. Only about
30 Genetically Engineering Humans have turned out alive and in good living condition. Click on
the link to learn more about Genetically Engineered Humans!
Positive Aspects of Genetic Engineering
- Although some people don't believe in Genetic Engineering, there always
has to be that "other side"! Click on the Positive Aspects link to learn more
about Genetic Engineering and it's positive attributes.
Negative Aspects of Genetic Engineering
- Although some people believe in Genetic Engineering and they think that it will
work in all cases; there always has to be the negative side of things! Click on the link
to learn more about Genetic Engineering and it's Negative Aspects.
- Well, we have to get our information from somewhere. Click on the link to look
at where we got our information and graphics from, the links are included!
About the Authors
- Someone needs to build the site, and people need to get the information. Click
on the link to find out more information about the Authors!
| | Plants, Crops, and Food
| | Animals
| | Humans
| | Positive Aspects
| | Negative Aspects
| | Citations
| | About The Authors
Look At Our Guestbook
| | Sign Our Guestbook