Amelia Earhart Multiple Choice Quiz
Print this page or take the quiz now! Click on the best answer. If you get stuck on a question go back to Biography to find the answer.
1. Where was Amelia Earhart born?
|A. Kansas||B. California||C. Arkansas|
2. When was she born?
|A. July 30, 1899||B. July 24, 1897||C. July 21, 1889|
3. What was she famous for?
|A. Flying across the Altantic Ocean alone||B. Flying across the Pacific Ocean alone||C. Flying across
4. When did she take off to fly around the world?
|A. 1982||B. 1929||C. 1935|
5. Who did she attempt to fly around the world with?
|A. Fred Noonan||B. George Howland||C. Fred Howard|
6. What year did Amelia Earhart disappear?
|A. 1939||B. 1927||C. 1937|
7. How old was Amelia Earhart when she disappeared?
|A. 40||B. 45||C. 32|
8. How old was her sister when Amelia Earhart disappeared?
|A. 38||B. 37 1/2||C.46|
9. Who was her flight instructor?
|A. Anita Snook||B. Donna Snook||C. Heidi Snook|
10. Where did her flying career began?
|A. Curtis School of Aviation||B. California||C. Wright Brother Flying School|