Friedrich August Von Keekule had a dream of whirling snakes, of the structure of benzene the organic chemical compound made up of a ring of carbon atoms.
As an infantryman ,Hitler (in WorldWarI) had a dream that he was being buried under a pile of earth and red-hot iron. He woke up in his trench and immediately wanted to leave it. He had hardly left his trench when a shell hit the trench killing his fellow soldiers.
One of the most famous dream interpretations of all time is that of the pharaoh. He had a dream that seven fat cattle came out to feed followed by seven lean cattle, which devoured the fat cattle. After this, seven ragged ears of corn ate seven good ears of corn. Joseph said that it meant that there would be seven good years of plenty followed by seven years of famine.
1. "We are such stuff as dreams are made of." William Shakespeare
2. "Let us learn to dream, gentlemen, and then perhaps find the truth." F.A.Keule
3. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt
4. "Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake?" Leanardo Di Vinci
5. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney
Dreams of Children
How Do We Dream?
Nightmares and Night Terrors!
Stages of Sleep.
Why do we Dream?