- Why were the letters signed Barney Northrup?
Sam Westing wanted to lure the people over to Sunset Towers to see which team could find out who killed him.
Because that was his name.
That was the name of the building.
- Why did Turtle bet that she could stay in the mansion for a long time?
To earn money.
To prove she's brave
Because she really enjoyed it there.
- Why was this chapter called Tenants In And Out?
Because after they moved in they noticed smoke coming from the old Westing House so they all ran out to see.
Because after they moved in they got scared and moved right back out.
Because all the tenants were constantly coming and going.
- How did Violet Westing died?
She Was shot.
She became ill.
- What did the letter say in chapter 5?
You're an heir.
- Why did the will say that the police are helpless?
Sam Westing didn't want the police to help them find out.
Sam Westing never had any luck with the police.
The police felt this case couldn't be solved due to lack of
- Sam Westings' will said that they were playing a game but why was it called a game?
He wanted them to think of it as a game.
He wanted to give them false clues.
He always loved games.
- What happened to almost everyone when they were talking about their clues?
Everyone starts fighting.
They became scared.
They became frustrated.
- What do you think happened to all the lost things that all the people lost?
They were stolen.
They magically vanished.
They became invisible.
- What happened to Sydelle Pulaski and why do you think she was late?
She usually thinks that she's really early.
She got lost.
She was the killer.
- Why did Sydelle Pulaski blame Mr. Hoo and Mrs. Wexler for steeling her notebook?
She left it on the counter in Mr. Hoo's restaurant.
She saw it in his car.
She saw one just like it in Mrs. Wexlers' kitchen.
- Who do you think planned the first bomb and blew up the kitchen?
- Who do you think planned the second bomb?
- Why was everybody spying on others?
They wanted to find out the others clues.
They wanted to find the killer.
They didn't trust the others.
- Who was sent to the principle's office twice?
- Who did Grace Wexler slam the door on?
- What word did Madame Hoo learn from Otis Amber?
- How old is Flora Baumbach?
- How old was Crow when she got divorced?
- What is Mr. McSouthers first name?
- What were the explosions in Sunset Towers?
- What was Grace Wexler's maiden name?
- What is Flora Baumbach's daughters name?
- What did Crow fill Sandy's flask with?
- Why was Turtle crying?
She didn't win
Crow went to jail
- What is Otis Amber's job?
- What should have Turtle done to Barney Northup?
- What had Jake Wexler give up?
- What was Dr. Denton Deere's job?
- What was Judge Ford appointed to?
United States Supreme Court