The Audio Installation
This is an actual installation
that we did for a friend of ours. The car that we put the equipment in is
a 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier. Click on the pictures to see a larger view.
Here is the begining stages of the installion
process. As you can see, the CD player had already been installed.
Here we show the factory speakers in the rear
of the car that were taken out and new ones were put in.
Above is the equipment that is installed.
Listed are the parts of equipment that were
installed and a little about them:
- Pyle Blue Wave 800 watt 2 channel amplifier
- A pair of Earthquake DB 12inch subwoofers, 400 watts each, installed in
a sealed dual box
- A pair of JBL GT 6x9 full range speakers, 150 watts each
- A pair of JBL GTi components 4inch speakers with cross-overs and tweeters,
200 watts each
- Awia CD player, MOSFET 50x4 internal amplifier
- Power cable from the battery to the trunk for the amplifier, Ground Cable
in the trunk to the amp, patch cables and remote turn on lead from the CD
player to the amp