1. When was the first motorcycle made?
2. If a motorcycle is going 60 mph, how long will it take the rider to travel 360 mi.?
3. If a rider was driving Southeast and made a 180š left turn, which direction is he going now?
4. If one semi can carry 231 motorcycles, and another semi can carry 229 motorcycles, how many motorcycles in all?
5. If Colorado has 1,538 Harley's, Florida has 2,738, Denver has 1,923, Washington has 1,937, what is the average of the motorcycles per city?
6. If there were 12 and 23motorcycles, what would you get if you add the two numbers together, then multiply your answer by 9, then divide it by 5, what will be your answer?
7. If you did a survey and there were 98 Harley's, 55 Yamaha's, and 43 Kawasaki's, what is your mode?
8. If the Harley company makes 342 Harley motorcycles in one month, how many motorcycles will the company make in 2 years?
9. If you had $20,000 and you bought 5 Yamaha's and they cost $3,899 how much money will you have left?
10. If a Yamaha's top speed can go 120 mph and a Harley can go 210 how long will it take the Harley to go from Virginia to North Carolina.