1. Creepyweb http://www.creepyweb.com/creepyfolder/Mythical%20Frame.htm. Last visited:September, 2001.
2. June G. Shepherd http://www.anglefire.com/bc/Strawberry/fairies.html. Last visited:October,2001
3. June G. Shepherd http://www.anglefire.com/bc/Strawberry/legends/unicorns.html. Last visited:October,2001
4.Department of the Navy. Historical Naval Center http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq8-1.html Last visited: October, 2001.
5. The Great Buildings Collection http://www.greatbuildings.com/buildings/Stonehenge.html. Last visited: October, 2001
6.Parascope http://www.parascope.com/en/bermuda1.html. Last visited October, 2001
7.Lee Krystek The Unnatural Museum http://www.unmuseum.org/kraken.htm.
Last visited: November 2001
Part of a book
1.Matthew, Rupert. "The Standing Stones" Ancient Mysteries. New York: The Bookwright Press,1988, pp. 8-13.
2.Matthew, Rupert. "Yeti: the 'man-thing'" Monster Mysteries.New York: The Bookwright Press,1989,pp. 20-25.
1. Gaffron, Norma. The Bermuda Triangle. San Diego: Greenhaven Press, Inc, 1988.
2. Lauber, Patricia. Mystery Monsters of Loch Ness : Garrard Publishing Company,1978.