It has a retractable roof.
They bought the property from William Waldorf Astor for 675,000 dollars.
At the first game 74,200 fans packed the new stadium.
It opened on April 20, 1912.
The wall in left field is nicknamed the green monster.
The wall is 60.5 feet tall.
The first game was played on April 11, 2000.
The attendence for the first game was 40,930.