You will need : Ten radishes, one tablespoon chopped parsley, two tablespoons olive or sesame seed oil, one tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar wine, and salt for taste.
Equipment: cutting board, sharp knife, wooden spoon, and serving bowl.
1. Wash the radishes in cold water. Make sure there is no dirt on them. Then carefully chop off the roots and the leaves.
2. Chop the radishes into thin circles. Put them into the large mixing bowl.
3. Chop the fresh parsley and put that into the mixing bowl.
4. Add the lemon juice or the vinegar wine and the sesame seed oil or the olive oil to the salad.
5. Add the salt for taste. Serve at once.