1. You will first need a food processor, 1 and 1/3 cups of fresh figs, water, 1 and 1/3 cups of walnuts, 1/3 of a cup of almonds, honey, and ground cardamon.
2. With an adult's help, use the food processor to grind the almonds and walnuts. Grind the nuts separately and put them aside.
3. Chop the figs roughly. Put them in the food processor and add just a little water.
4. Add the walnuts and cardamon to the food processor and blend. Add a little water if the mix is too sticky.
5. Spoon the mixture out of the food processor and onto a clean surface. Shape the mixture into balls.
6. Roll the balls in honey and sprinkle them with ground up almonds.