animated.gif (c) Kitty Roach
You are invited to join our Internet project. Here
are the rules.
- Run off the five dog biscuit
recipes. Make enough copies for each member of the class to have one recipe. (Watch our video to see how to make dog biscuits.)
- Everyone makes one batch of dog biscuits. Each biscuit should be
individually wrapped in a small plastic bag and labeled according to the type of dog
- Bring the dog biscuits to class and have a dog biscuit exchange.
After exchanging, each student should have approximately 30 biscuits total: six biscuits
from each of the five recipes. (In our craft section you will find directions for decorating a container to hold these dog biscuits.)
- For the next approximately 20 days, each student participating in the
project should feed his/her dog the different biscuits, taking careful records of his/her
dog's likes and dislikes on the log sheet provided.
- At the end of the designated period, each student evaluates his log
sheet. The students then rank the dog biscuits from his/her dog's most favorite to least
favorite. Number the biscuits 1 (most favorite) to 5 (least favorite).
- Bring this information to class.
- The students tally the votes using this method.
- All number 1 choices receive 5 points each.
- Number 2 choices receive 4 points.
- Number 3 choices receive 3 points.
- Number 4 choices receive 2 points.
- Number 5 choices receive 1 point.
- Add up all the points to determine the classes' favorites.
- Email us the total points for each flavor of dog biscuit. We will
tally the points each week and update the site. The poll will run from now until the end
of the 2001/2002 school year.
to Man's Best Friend