Just drop this doggie bag in your purse and you will have it any
time you have leftovers at your favorite restaurant. The doggie bag is made from plastic
canvas. Follow these directions and you can have one for yourself.
- Cut two pieces of plastic canvas. The canvas should have 18 holes
across and 14 holes tall.
- Using white and red yarn stitch the dog pattern in the center of one
piece of plastic. The picture above can work as a pattern.
- Whip stitch the left side of each piece of plastic with additional
- Place the two pieces of plastic together and whip stitch the
remaining three sides with white yarn.
- When finished the top pieces of plastic form a pocket.Add a plastic
baggie to the "pocket".
- The baggie can be removed anytime you have leftover scrapes at a
- Please remember the baggie must be replaced after each use.
You'll never be unprepared with this adorable doggie bag. As you can
tell, this doggie bag has been used for years.