Making Comic Strips
Facts: Its a good start if you want to work up to making a comic book.
1. First brainstorm ideas.
2. Pick one that's simple enough to make into a very short story, but good enough to be entertaining.
3. Begin sketches of characters. ( Chances are the more you draw the characters the more they will change.)
4. Come out with a short situation with your character to put into 3 to 6 panels.
5. Draw panels needed, start using 2.5 inch squares. As you get better you can use 2 inch squares.
6. Write and draw your story, make text before drawing your speech bubbles.
7. Show comic to friends and family, show it off at school to make it popular if you want to make money some day.
8. Publish and copyright if you want to.
9. Make more comics by repeating 1-7