|School Bus Safety|
|Many of us ride a school bus to and from school everyday. These are rules we should follow so we will always be safe on and around that Big Yellow Bus!|
|1. While waiting for the bus, you should not play around or get in the way of other traffic.
2. Hold on to the hand rail when getting on the bus.
3. Sit down on the bus.
4. Talk quietly so the bus driver won't be disturbed.
5. Keep hands, feet, head, and objects inside the bus, not outside the window.
6. Don't turn around at all on the bus.
7. Don't put your feet or bookbag in the aisle so, people can get out safely.
8. When on the bus, use appropriate language.
|School Bus safety is fun. Make sure you can follow all those rules so you can stay safe. You can also help people stay safe. If they are not being safe, talk to them. Then they will be a safe kid like you!
|Back To The Super Safety Site|
Take My Quiz
Read My Story