|Fire is scary! We might not know what to do when we face the situation of a fire. Here are some safety rules just in case!!!|
1. Don't play with matches!
2. Pay attention to fire prevention signs everywhere.
3. Only have campfires where they won't spread.
4. When you are in stores, be careful not to spill any type of chemicals that might start a fire.
5. Keep materials that easily burn away from heat.
6. Don't overload electrical outlets.
7. Make sure you have a smoke alarm at home. Don't forget to change the batteries!
8. Make fire escape plan. Practice it at home at least twice a year.
If you ever get caught in a burning building, you should
1. Use your fire escape plan.
2. Crawl low so you can get fresh air.
3. Touch doors for heat before opening the door.
4. Close doors as the last person goes through to keep the fire from spreading.
5. Do not go back inside a burning building.
|Read My Fire Story|
|Take My Quiz|
Go Back to The Super Safety Site Home Page