|Once upon a time there was a teenager. Her name was Katie. When she was 16, she was blow drying her hair. Her hair was all in her face. When she set the blowdryer down in the sink full of water, she got electricuted! Then she fell to the groung with a loud booooom. Katie's mother said, "Holly Macaronies! What was that?" Katie's mother rushed upstairs to Katie's bathroom and screamed as loud as she could. Her mother saw the blow dryer in water the and she knew exactly what happened. She called 911 and they came rushing to her house. They took her to the Emergency Room and from then on she was a tad bit CRAZY!!!
This is a fiction story about why we shouldn't let
electrical appliances fall in the water!
by Jessie and Chelsea
|Return to Electricity Safety|