|Electricity wants to be on the ground. Sometimes it might try to go through you to get to the ground.To prevent this from happening follow these important safety tips.|
|1. Never touch any outdoor wires with your body or any other objects.
2. Watch out for overhead wires when you're climbing trees, if you're using a ladder, or any tall objects.
3. Keep electrical appliances and toys away from all sources of water.
4. Watch out for damaged cords on outside (or inside) electrical equipment.
5. Stay away from electric fences.
6. When flying a kite, model airplane, or balloons:
7. Don`t even touch an outlet.
8. When unplugging something, always pull by the plug not by the cord.
9. Limit the number of plugs plugged into each outlet.
10. Watch out for damaged plugs. Call an adult if you see one.
11. Never let cords run through doorways or under carpets .
Read My Story
Return The Super Safety Site
Take My Quiz