|Should You or Should You Not? Answers|
|1. Ride your bike at night. - X - Drivers may not be able to see you at night and you could get hit.
2. Obey traffic Signs - Yes! Obeying traffic signs might save you in life.
3. Always let people and cars go first.-Yes- You might have a better chance of not getting hurt.
4. Keep both hands on the handle bars.-Yes-When you let go of your handlebars you could lose control.
5. Driving between two cars is safe.-X- If someone tries to get over what are you going to do.
6. Stay to the right of the street.-Yes- Yes you should ride with the traffic not against it!
7. It's safe to hitch a ride on a car.-X- If you hitch a ride you might not see your family again.
8. Weave in and out of traffic.-X- That is a very dangerous thing to do.
9.Walk your bike across busy streets.-X- You might get hit by a car.
10. Only wear a helmet at night-X- Your chances of getting hurt at night are just as good as getting hurt n the day
11. Stay in one line. - Yes - If you were spread apart you could get hit or lose your buddy.
12. Keep your bike in good shape.- Yes - Keep your bike in good shape so it won't break while your riding it.
13. Always lock your bike.-Yes- Always lock your bike so it won't get stolen.
14.Allow your friends to ride double on your your bike.-X- Your chances might be worse of getting hurt than not getting hurt.
15. Ride on busy roads.-X- Busy roads could be very dangerous.
|Return to Bicycle Safety|