|We are all 8 or 9 years old. We ride our bicycles often and thought we should learn about proper safety.
1.Wear a bike helmet at all times.
2. Try to keep your bike in good shape.
3. Always let cars and people go first.
4. Slow down and check traffic at all corners.
5. Keep both hands on the handlebars, except when
6. Keep to the right of the street.
7. Obey traffic signs.
8. Stay in line when riding with friends.
9. Keep your bike locked up.
10. Walk your bike across busy streets.
11. Don't ride at night.
12. Don't ride double on a bike made for 1 person.
13. Don't go in and out of traffic.
14. Don't ride between cars.
15. Always ride a bike that is the right size for you.
Read My Story
Return to the Super Safety Site
Take My Quiz