|Babysitting can be scary! If you don't know what your doing, so here are some tips!|
|1. Keep all doors and windows locked, and don't open up the door to see who is there.
2. If someone calls you don't tell them you are alone and with a child or where you are.
3. Keep the house quiet so you can hear a call, yell, or cry from the child or baby.
4. Keep all knives or other sharp objects out of reach.
5. Always know where the emergency exits are.
6. Do not leave the child alone when awake or asleep.
7. Keep all cleaners out of sight or the child or baby could get poisoned.
8. Always know what to do when a baby gets hurt, or crys, or gets scared.
9. Always know where the person you are babysitting for is.
10. Keep the baby happy.
Back To The Super Safety Site
Read My Story
|Take My Quiz|