1. We would like to thank Ms. Pfrimmer for pushing us to challenge our thinking skills. THANKS COACH!!!
2. We would like to thank Mr.Eckstein for agreeing to be our second ThinkQuest coach.
3. We would like to thank Mr.McElhaney for allowing us to use the computers and special programs used to make this website.
4. We want to thank Mrs. Elicker, our librarian, for allowing us to use the library resources and helping us even when she was busy.
5. We would like to thank Mrs.Gould and Ms.Jackson for letting us use their resources in their classes. Mrs. Gould, we will miss your snack foods!!!
6. Thanks to the faculty and staff at Attucks Middle for the continuing support for our project.
7. We would like to give thanks to our family and friends that helped us strive for the best.
8. And last, but certainly not least, this TQ team would like to acknowledge the genius of Dr. Seuss.
Because of his unique way of writing, he has been able to voice his concern for GLOBAL problems. Dr. Seuss, he's not just for baby anymore!
About the Seuss Team
We are sixth, seventh, and eighth grade students from Attucks Middle School in Hollywood, Florida. This project has consumed us for more than 4 months during. It has been a labor of love and we are happy to bring it to you. We hope in this time of GLOBAL TURMOIL, that your eyes will be opened a little more. And that seeing things in the "Big Picture", as Ms. P. says, will help you in your life's journey.